Monday 23 August 2010

Peaches


Firstly, a massive thank you for all your tips for Italy, it has made me more excited than ever for the upcoming trip, if that is possible. I promise to take lots of photographs of the buildings, the scenery, the ice cream...

I have been in Norfolk this weekend, helping out in the garden and positively gorging myself on all the produce. These peaches all came from a single tree on a south facing wall in my parents' garden and at the moment are my mother's pride and joy. Still can't quite believe it is possible to grow peaches in Norfolk, but here is the evidence.



5 comments:

  1. those look absolutely beautiful!

    x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The peaches look perfect! A beautiful set of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, how lovely. I would never have imagined being able to grow peaches over here either - what a wonderful surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm picturing them in a pie, possibly with wild Maine blueberries and a cup of tea! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm, peaches are so yummy. And I'm amazed that they grew so beautifully in Norfolk! Wonders never cease :)

    ReplyDelete