Monday 13 December 2010

Photos from Japan

He sends me postcards and emails, packages with gold and silver masking tape and Bambi rubber stamps, unusually flavoured Kit Kats - banana, and a cheese one that causes me to gag and run to the bathroom to the amusement of my flatmates. And last week he sent me photos, taken on a camera recently purchased in Tokyo. Suddenly his life there has colour, blue skies, the orange of maple leaves above, pine needles underfoot. Sunlight breaking through the forest canopy, unintelligible signs.






All photos by M.

6 comments:

  1. What a brilliant idea! And really, a cheese kitkat?? Sounds horrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that last pic! who knows eh? so happy for you that m is back soon! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to share adventures! What beautiful pics too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these photos, beautiful. Now I have yet another place to add to my list of places I really want to go to. Thank you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You truly must be counting down the hours now! Beautiful images.
    xx

    ReplyDelete