Saturday 3 April 2010

Saturday night


Thank you for all your lovely comments on the Paris post...I have been wanting to share those photos for ages, and it has been killing me that I haven't had access to good enough internet to allow me to do so. Really glad that I finally have. I also took my Polaroid camera to Paris with me, and a couple of precious packets of my remaining film. Very eager to share those photos too, but again reliant on technology, in this case waiting for M to scan them in at work for me.

Currently sitting at home on my laptop, hardly rock and roll, but then this sleepy Norfolk town is not the most happening of places. I'm really enjoying catching up on blog-world though, and to be honest my body is secretly breathing a sigh of relief that it doesn't have to do a repeat of last weekend quite so soon.

Off to brush my teeth now, then get into bed and dream about Easter eggs. It's wild here I tell you, wild.

5 comments:

  1. last night, husband and I ate potato wedges, onion rings and Chinese snacks, and watched the food network. Can't be rock 'n' roll all the time! Sending time blog reading is one of my very favourite things to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the perfect way to spend a long weekend! Hope you're having a lovely relaxing Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love your Paree pics! Can't wait to see the poli scans too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Think things are pretty similar here in sleepy Suffolk! We don't do 'rock n roll' here on the East coast do we!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Polaroids! How fun, I really want a polaroid camera. I have promised myself a DSLR after i finally finally graduate but a polaroid camera is definitely next on the list. Looking forward to seeing your pictures.

    Sounds like a lovely evening to me... although i am not renowned for my rock and roll tendencies, it must be said. The university challenge final last night was an enormously exciting part of my week!

    ReplyDelete