Tuesday 29 September 2009

Ten things


M is now a Londoner, he moved into his new place on Sunday, and so I am throwing him a 'Welcome to London, Baby' party on Friday. The theme is 1960s London, Mad Men meets Carnaby Street style, though in practice I think it will just be lots of Union Jack decorations, Victoria Sponge cupcakes and red, white and blue cocktails. Having been away for the past fortnight I have lots to do still, food and drink shopping, flat cleaning / decorating etc. which means I will be busy this week, so I am going to keep my posts simple and respond to the tag from the lovely Rebecca at Daydreams in Lace to write 10 random things about me, which I'm going to spread out over the remainder of the week. Back at the weekend with party photos...!

No comments:

Post a Comment